8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
From UNESCO World Heritage sites to a 6th century monastery and the Stalin Museum, this full-day tour from Tbilisi is the perfect excursion for any history enthusiast. Start with easy travel from the city and visit several area sights, including an historic monastery, centuries-old cathedral, and a town carved into the mountainside. With private travel included, all you need to do is sit back and experience the history.
- History fans visit Mtskheta and Gori, on a full-day guided tour from Tbilisi
- See top area attractions, like Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
- Avoid the hassles of a group tour with this private excursion, only for you
- Hassle-free Tbilisi hotel pickup and drop-off, by private vehicle, included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Landing and facility fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journey to Georgia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mtskheta City, Gori, Stalin museum and Uplistsikhe caves Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mtskheta City, Gori, Stalin museum and Uplistsikhe caves Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mtskheta City, Gori, Stalin museum and Uplistsikhe caves Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mtskheta City, Gori, Stalin museum and Uplistsikhe caves Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mtskheta City, Gori, Stalin museum and Uplistsikhe caves Private Day Tour
8 to 10 hours
3 hours 40 minutes
5 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportTbilisiBus Tours - YerevanAudio Guides - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanFull-day Tours - YerevanBus Tours - MestiaAudio Guides - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaBus Tours - TrabzonAudio Guides - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory