10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the beautiful region around Kazbegi on this full-day tour from Tbilisi. Follow your dedicated guide around historic sights in the region including the UNESCO-listed Ananuri fortified castle, Russian-Georgian Friendship Monument, and Gergeti Trinity Church. Learn about the history of each location and take in the views of the Caucasus Mountains over the course of the day.
- Explore the Kazbegi region on a full-day tour from Tbilisi
- Visit Ananuri Castle, Gergeti Church, and more
- Learn about the history and culture of the region
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 bottle water
Professional guide service
Transportation by Private new car
Transportation from Kazbegi to Gergeti by 4WD car (extra 20USD per group)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Don't forget to mention language of your private tour
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kazbegi full day private tour from Tbilisi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kazbegi full day private tour from Tbilisi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kazbegi full day private tour from Tbilisi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kazbegi full day private tour from Tbilisi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisi4WD Tours - YerevanSporting Events - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanExtreme - Yerevan4WD Tours - MestiaSporting Events - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaExtreme - Mestia4WD Tours - TrabzonSporting Events - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonExtreme - TrabzonCategory