9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
Combine some of the Caucasus Mountains' top sights on this full-day tour from Tbilisi. With all transportation included, travel through the north of Georgia, visiting highlights such as Kazbegi town, the Ethnographic Musuem, the Ananuri Fortress, and the Jinvali Man-Made Reservoir.
- Highlights tour of the Caucasus Mountains region
- Listen to informative commentary from a guide on the region's culture and history
- All transportation between sites provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tbilisi
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Lunch (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a rain jacket or heavy coat especially in Winter season
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journey to Georgia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kazbegi Scenic Private Full Day Tour from Tbilisi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kazbegi Scenic Private Full Day Tour from Tbilisi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kazbegi Scenic Private Full Day Tour from Tbilisi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kazbegi Scenic Private Full Day Tour from Tbilisi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 60747P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisi4WD Tours - YerevanSporting Events - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanExtreme - Yerevan4WD Tours - MestiaSporting Events - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaExtreme - Mestia4WD Tours - TrabzonSporting Events - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonExtreme - TrabzonCategory