- Private full-day tour to Kazbegi from Tbilisi
- Explore the 16th-century Ananuri Fortress with a private guide
- Enjoy fine views over the peaks and valleys from high-altitude Gudauri
- Take in top local attractions including Dariali Castle and Gergeti Trinity Church
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your Tbilisi hotel
Departure & Return
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- please dress appropriately
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers who doesn't accept high altitude, Cross Pass is at the altitude 2.400 m
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Colour Tour Georgia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms