- See Georgian landscapes without worrying about driving
- Visit glaciers, caves, waterfalls, and monasteries that most tourists miss
- Accommodation plus all breakfasts and dinners are included
- Tour Borjomi and taste its legendary mineral water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Traffic Travel LLC
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 8-Day The Best of Georgia Private Jeep Tour from Tbilisi.
Still Have Questions?
- "We would strongly recommend this tour for people interested in seeing Georgia that enjoy road trips." See review