- Visit the 12th century town of Gori, and stop by its Stalin Museum
- Explore the ancient temples and buildings of a rock-carved town, Uflistsikhe
- Get a great value with this reasonably-priced group tour
- Enjoy hassle-free bus travel, and a professional guide to lead the way
Departure & Return
Tour starts from the joint of Meidan square and Metekhi bridge,and the main clock located in the heart of old Tbilisi town. There, you can find CitySightseeing Tbilisi office and our mini bus-stop.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- No health restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY WST Georgia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Day tour to Gori city, Uplistsikhe cave, Borjomi water place.