8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover UNESCO World Heritage treasures in Georgia on this private full-day Tbilisi and Mtskheta tour from Tbilisi. Explore the historic town of Mtskheta with a private guide and discover UNESCO–listed attractions including 6th-century Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral. After a traditional lunch in a local restaurant, head onward to Tbilisi and take in important landmarks such as the Metekhi Plateau and 4th-century Narikala Fortress. Stroll through Legtakhevi and the bath-house district, and soak up the atmosphere in bustling Meidan Square.
- Private full-day tour of Tbilisi and Mtskheta from Tbilisi
- Visit UNESCO–listed Mtskheta with a private guide
- Take in top attractions including Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
- Enjoy lunch in a local Georgian restaurant
- Explore Tbilisi, home to landmarks such as the Metekhi Plateau and 4th-century Narikala Fortress
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your Tbilisi hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
All entrance fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your place of stay in Tbilisi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Entrance to the places of worship is prohibited during church services (Sunday mornings, Saturday evenings and religious holidays). If your trip comes to one of these dates, we'll switch the order, start the tour in Tbilisi with sights and continue to Mtskheta after the lunch.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Georgian Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Private Tour of Tbilisi and Mtskheta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Private Tour of Tbilisi and Mtskheta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Private Tour of Tbilisi and Mtskheta?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Private Tour of Tbilisi and Mtskheta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Private Tour of Tbilisi and Mtskheta
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisiBus Tours - YerevanCity Tours - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanFull-day Tours - YerevanBus Tours - MestiaCity Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaBus Tours - TrabzonCity Tours - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory