- A cooking class is an excellent way to experience local culture
- Gain insight into Georgia’s culinary traditions from the cooking instructor
- Skip another restaurant meal to make your own authentic dishes
- Private class provides more personalized service
Departure & Return
We will be waiting for you at 15 Amaghleba (the entrance is facing the main street), under the number sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that we use cheese and eggs in our cooking. Meat-based dishes can be switched to vegetarian options, if you like.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chakandrila
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Cook True Ajarian Khachapuri and Khinkali in Highlanders Style.