15 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This full-day itinerary takes you to two equally magnificent areas of Georgia. First, travel by vehicle from Tbilisi to Borjomi where you can either walk through a scenic forest to Green Monastery or hike in a national forest. Next, take the rain to Bakuriani Ski Resort where you can can enjoy outdoor activities year-round. There’ll be plenty of free time to taste the famous mineral waters, eat, and shop.
- Full-day tour to Borjomi and Bakuriani Ski Resort
- Professional driver/guide
- Enjoy a mix of free time and organized activity
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
Transfer from Bakuriani railway station to Bakuriani centre
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bakuriani Borjomi full day tour from Tbilisi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bakuriani Borjomi full day tour from Tbilisi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bakuriani Borjomi full day tour from Tbilisi?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bakuriani Borjomi full day tour from Tbilisi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 59467P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTbilisiBus Tours - YerevanCity Tours - YerevanClassic Car Tours - YerevanFull-day Tours - YerevanBus Tours - MestiaCity Tours - MestiaClassic Car Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaBus Tours - TrabzonCity Tours - TrabzonClassic Car Tours - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory