- Take a half-day tasting tour around Tbilisi’s Sololaki neighborhood
- Sample Georgian cuisine and drinks at various food stops
- Learn about the history of Georgia and its cuisine from your guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private tour guide
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at Dunkin donuts on Freedom square - it's located just across the Courtyard Marriott hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimal drinking age is 18 y.o.
- If you have any food allergies or diet restrictions, please inform us
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Georgia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 9 Tastings - Private food & wine walk through historical Tbilisi with.