Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Ladies need to wear head scarves and dresses in Georgian orthodox churches. Short trousers for men are also forbidden. Scarves and dresses can also be found near church entrances for men and women to enter churches.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SelectGeorgia - For Holiday
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 8 Days/7 Nights Wine Tour Package in Georgia.