7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Tbilisi and its surrounding regions on this 3-day private tour. Visit key historic landmarks such as the Peace Bridge, Sameba Church, the Bodbe Monastery, the Ananuri Fortress, and much more. Sample some of Georgia’s famous wines in the Kakheti region and learn about the country’s rich history from your informative guide. This tour is inclusive of a private guide and transportation and departs daily from your Tbilisi hotel—not included.
- Explore Tbilisi and its surrounding regions on a 3-day private tour
- See the Sameba Church, the Bodbe Monastery, and Kakheti
- Learn about Georgia’s rich history from your informative guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tbilisi Private Airport Arrival and Departure Transfers
Proffesional Driver and Guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring jackets for Gudauri.
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Georgia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Day Trip In Georgia?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Day Trip In Georgia?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Day Trip In Georgia?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Day Trip In Georgia?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 64331P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersWine TastingsExtremeClassic Car Tours Day Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportTbilisi4WD Tours - YerevanFood Tours - YerevanSporting Events - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanCity Tours - YerevanAirport & Hotel Transfers - YerevanWine Tastings - YerevanExtreme - YerevanClassic Car Tours - Yerevan4WD Tours - MestiaFood Tours - MestiaSporting Events - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaCity Tours - MestiaAirport & Hotel Transfers - MestiaWine Tastings - MestiaExtreme - MestiaClassic Car Tours - Mestia4WD Tours - TrabzonFood Tours - TrabzonSporting Events - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonCity Tours - TrabzonAirport & Hotel Transfers - TrabzonWine Tastings - TrabzonExtreme - TrabzonClassic Car Tours - TrabzonCategory