2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the wineries and cellars of Georgia on this private 2-day wine tour to Kakheti from Tbilisi. Delve into the fertile Kakheti region with a private guide. Visit vineyards nestled beneath the soaring Caucasus Mountains in Kvareli, Signagi and Velistsikhe, and explore cellars dating back to the 16th century. Take in top attractions including Gremi and the home of 19th-century Kakheti nobleman Alexander Chavchavadze. Enjoy delicious Georgian cuisine and sample fine local wines along the way, and gain insight into the country’s traditional ‘Kvevri’ winemaking heritage.
- 2-day Kakheti wine tour from Tbilisi
- Explore Georgia’s Kakheti region with a private guide
- Visit traditional vineyards and cellars in Kvareli, Signagi and Velistsikhe
- Take in top landmarks such as Gremi and the residence of 19th-century Kakheti nobleman Alexander Chavchavadze
- Sample traditional Georgian cuisine and delicious local wines
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your Tbilisi hotel
Saved to wishlist!
5 wine tastings in Kakheti wineries
Accommodation in 3-star hotel Chateau Mere in double/twin rooms as per itinerary
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your place of stay in Tbilisi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Gremi museum is closed on Mondays and Georgian Public Holidays. In case your visit comes on these days you'll be offered an alternative excursion in Nekresi Monastery.
- In case there are odd number of people booking the tour 1 person will be accommodated a in single room
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Georgian Holidays
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Private Wine Tour to Kakheti from Tbilisi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Private Wine Tour to Kakheti from Tbilisi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Private Wine Tour to Kakheti from Tbilisi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Private Wine Tour to Kakheti from Tbilisi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursWine TastingsMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisiFood Tours - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanOvernight Tours - YerevanWine Tastings - YerevanMulti-day Tours - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanFood Tours - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaOvernight Tours - MestiaWine Tastings - MestiaMulti-day Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaFood Tours - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonOvernight Tours - TrabzonWine Tastings - TrabzonMulti-day Tours - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonCategory