11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Georgia’s Kakheti region is known for its traditional wine making, but knowing the best spots for a taste of authentic produce can be challenging. Explore the region on a day tour from Tbilisi, and visit villages, valleys, and wine cellars for insight into Kakheti culture and wine making. Travel the distance with ease with round-trip transfer by private vehicle, leaving you free to enjoy wine samples along the way.
- Travel between dispersed locations with ease via private vehicle
- Save time finding a meeting point with included hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sample authentic Kakheti wine with tasters included in the price
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the capital
Saved to wishlist!
A private, professional guide service
A bottle of water
Private transportation service
All entrance fees
Pick up from the hotel
Drop off at the hotel
Food and drink
Wine tastings in the wineries (about 20GEL - about 6 USD per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel located in Tbilisi or Mtsketa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We pick you up at 10:00
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Therefore, please dress according to the weather.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private wine tour to Kakheti region?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private wine tour to Kakheti region?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private wine tour to Kakheti region?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private wine tour to Kakheti region?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private wine tour to Kakheti region
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisiFood Tours - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanWine Tastings - YerevanClassic Car Tours - YerevanFull-day Tours - YerevanFood Tours - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaWine Tastings - MestiaClassic Car Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaFood Tours - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonWine Tastings - TrabzonClassic Car Tours - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory