Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day small-group Rotorua shore excursion, from Tauranga
- Sample fresh kiwi fruit at a kiwi orchard
- Take in Lake Rotorua, Mount Maunganui, Redwood Forest, Government Gardens, and more
- See boiling mud pools, hot springs, volcanic lakes, and waterfalls
- Hear about the silver fern of New Zealand and its importance to Maori people
- Includes guide, transportation, entrance fees, and port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
The meeting point for passengers off the cruise ships is on the grass by the flag poll just outside the port pedestrian exit gate on Salisbury Avenue. If you are not travelling on a cruise ship then this is still the meeting point unless you have made an alternative arrangement with us.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Family friendly tour
- Tour departure time may change due to early and/or late ship arrivals and departures
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We suggest layers with hats and sunscreen
- You must provide your own infant/baby seat if required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Tours Tauranga
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Would have liked maybe 5 minutes to take photos at the Government House and/or Sulphur Point but understand that sometimes places are busy and parking can be an issue, so that was no big deal really." See review
- "It's too long drive out to Rotorua in my opinion, at least an hour and a half." See review