- Visit the Rotorua geothermal areas and see a Maori performance
- Value: includes transport, Maori guide, lunch, and spa visit
- Travel in a luxury vehicle with dual air-conditioning and tinted window glass
- Let someone else take care of getting you back to your ship on time
Departure & Return
Please walk along the wharf (there is only one way to walk) Go through the Port gates, where you will see a representative with a name board with " NEW ZEALAND DISCOVERY TOURS" & your name on It! Please allow time for boarding your vehicle! As the tour leaves at the allocated time!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This Is a Pre Booked Tour only!
- No sales on the day of the tour!
- Ensuring a quick departure for you!
- All vehicles are modern vehicles with duel air-conditioning uv protection glass and meeting the highest safety standards.
- Pick-up is from the port directly and dependent upon time of arrival of your cruise ship!
- Experience two top venues of Rotorua and enjoy a relaxing two course lunch
- Swimsuit and towel for the Polynesian Spa
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- This tour is for Adults and children from the age of 12 or older
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Zealand Discovery Tours Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The owners make sure you have a wonderful experience and take care of every detail." See review