- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
Please meet the Shore Trips and Tours representative at the Shore Trips and Tours sign board situated just outside the port gates. Walk through the information marquee and out through the gates - a short walk from your ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a general sightseeing trip with a small amount of walking required
- This tour is not suitable for user of mobility scooters or wheelchairs (unless very small collapsible ones) . Folding walkers/frames can usually be accommodated but passengers must be able to enter a minibus using the standard steps. You must advise us at the time of booking if you are bringing any mobility device - failure to do so may result in you not being able to take the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- A free fish and chip lunch is included consisting of one portion of fish and chips per person. Unfortunately there are no alternatives included. The lunch is not vegetarian or gluten-free friendly.
- This tour runs with a minimum of 4 fare paying passengers. We will advise on the day if the minimum hasn't been met, and offer alternative options if necessary
- Please purchase a ticket for all travelers in your group - including 'purchasing' a ticket for all infants. NZ transport law requires us to count all heads on board. One child or infant max per adult ticket.
- This is a Pre Booked Tour Only!
- No sales on the day of the Tour!
- This tour is for passengers on cruise ships arriving into the Port of Tauranga
- Most travelers can participate
- 10am is the regular tour start time. This may be adjusted for early/late arriving ships. We will advise any time change at time of booking.
- Please ensure you provide a contact phone number and/or email address that you will have with you and/or be checking whilst on holiday so any last minute tour time changes can be notified
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shore Trips and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms