Explore our promoted experiences
- Tauranga shore excursion with food-and-drink tastings
- Discover local purveyors with a driver/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off by minivan
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Set off, traveling north through scenic countryside, toward a boutique winery located in the Karangahake Gorge. Receive a presentation about the vineyard and wine-making techniques before taking part in a wine-tasting session, accompanied by a sumptuous food platter.
Then, hop back aboard your transport towards the wine Portfolio, home to the prestigious award-winning wines of Leveret Estate & Mills Reef Wineries. Here, sample more New Zealand varietals, learn about the island's terroir, and discover iconic wine-styles from the country.
Finally, return to Tauranga for a delicious dessert and a cocktail at the boutique Clarence Hotel. The hotel stands within the walls of a beautifully-restored building which was formerly the historic Tauranga Post Office.
We then return you to ship-side (or to local accommodation) via what we claim is the best beach in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tauranga Tasting Tours &Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms