- You can alter the itinerary to suit your interests
- Explore one of New Zealand’s best-loved tourist towns
- Learn about New Zealand culture, history, and wildlife
- Travel in comfort in a private vehicle
Departure & Return
Near the flag ole. Look for us on the grassy area opposite the exit gates
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Independent Tours Tauranga
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.