- Choose between a half-day or full-day stand-up paddleboard rental
- Visit spots along the shoreline that most boats can't reach
- Great way to get out on the water and enjoy a little exercise
- Enjoy up-close access to the Maori Rock Carvings
Departure & Return
We are on Spa Rd, directly opposite Ruapehu St
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canoe and Kayak Taupo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Stand Up Paddle Board Hire - Lake Taupo.