- If the weather’s fine, summer cruisers can even take the chance to swim in Mine Bay
- Free coffee, tea and snacks on board – and hot chocolates for the little ones
- Upload your photos to Facebook instantly with free WiFi on board
- Easy to find departure point near the Taupō visitor center
Departure & Return
Please go to the black Booking Office, 65 Redoubt St Taupo Marina to pick up your boarding pass. The Booking Office is by the coffee caravan at the Marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Well behaved dogs welcome.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY ERNEST KEMP SCENIC CRUISES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms