- If the weather’s fine, summer cruisers can even take the chance to swim in Mine Bay
- Free coffee, tea and snacks on board – and hot chocolates for the little ones
- Upload your photos to Facebook instantly with free WiFi on board
- Easy to find departure point near the Taupō visitor center
Departure & Return
Please go to the black Booking Office, 65 Redoubt St Taupo Marina to pick up your boarding pass. The Booking Office is by the coffee caravan at the Marina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Well behaved dogs welcome.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY ERNEST KEMP SCENIC CRUISES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms