- If the weather’s fine, summer cruisers can even take the chance to swim in Mine Bay
- Free coffee, tea and snacks on board – and hot chocolates for the little ones
- Upload your photos to Facebook instantly with free WiFi on board
- Easy to find departure point near the Taupō visitor center
Departure & Return
Please go to the black Booking Office, 65 Redoubt St Taupo Marina to pick up your boarding pass. The Booking Office is by the coffee caravan at the Marina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Well behaved dogs welcome.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY ERNEST KEMP SCENIC CRUISES
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Maori Rock Carvings Scenic Cruise.