- Learn about Lake Taupo and the carvings from on-board commentary
- Snacks, soft drinks, and alcoholic drinks are available
- There’s a restroom on board for your comfort
- The trip lasts about three hours
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Kindred Spirit Boat # 14 (Berth #14) Taupo Marina, next to 65 Redoubt St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Sailing trips are subject to minimum numbers, lake and weather conditions.
- People failing to show up for check in will not be refunded.
- Customers need to be at the boat 20min before departure time for check in
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know in advance if you have medical issues. The skipper has the last call on check in to decide if the trip is suitable regarding medical issues due to health and safety regulations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taupo Sailing Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands