- Paddling trip across Lake Taupo from Acacia Bay
- See the Maori rock carvings from the water
- Enjoy views of the lake and mountains
- Chance to swim after viewing the rock carvings
- Includes snacks and beverages on the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taupo Kayaking Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands