Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Tamdem skydiving in Taupo from 12,000 feet (3,660 meters)
- Once-in-a-lifetime adventure in New Zealand's original drop zone
- Jump with an expert tandem master
- Experience 40 thrilling seconds of freefall
- Catch spectacular views of Lake Taupo and mountainous Tongariro National Park
- Capture your drop with optional DVD and souvenir photos
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pickup from local Taupo businesses such as Taupo i-Site Visitor Information Centre and other attractions such as Taupo Bungy. Please enquire upon booking.
- Taupo Airport, Taupo New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- 220 lbs (100 kg) weight limit
- Children must be able to fit in the harness
- Operated by multi-lingual tandem masters
- Rotorua pickups are only available for the 2pm jump slot
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tandem Skydiving (2002) Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Lake Taupo 12,000-Foot Tandem Skydiving.