2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The Metapontum archaeological site is one of the most impressive complexes dating from Magna Graecia in southern Italy, but interpreting the ruins on your own can be a challenge. With this tour, take a deep dive into ancient Greece with the insights of your guide. Admire the impressive temples, sanctuary, and agora, and take in the vast collection of unearthed artifacts that are now housed in the museum.
- Visit the ancient ruins at Metapontum without the hassle of a guidebook
- A guide to explain the archaeological remains dating from Magna Graecia
- Admire four temples dating from the sixth and fifth centuries BC
- Tour includes the site’s museum and Temple of Hera (Palatine Tables)
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Aristea, 21, 75012 Metaponto, Bernalda MT, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P113
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTarantoShore Excursions - PugliaArchaeology Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaPorts of Call Tours - PugliaShore Excursions - Alberobello & LocorotondoArchaeology Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoPorts of Call Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoShore Excursions - MateraArchaeology Tours - MateraWalking Tours - MateraPorts of Call Tours - MateraCategory