2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With its whitewashed homes and magnificent cathedral, Ostuni is a highlight of Puglia’s Itria Valley. Take in its old town in just a few hours with this walking tour led by a private guide. Admire the main square and Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta and learn about their history and architecture, then stroll along lanes lined with traditional workshops to the Aragonese walls to take in the views over the countryside.
- Ostuni’s famous landmarks and hidden gems without a map or guidebook
- Visit with a guide for insights into the town’s history and culture
- Stroll from the main Piazza della Libertà to the ancient city walls
- Sweeping views over the Itria Valley from the city’s walls and gate
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza della Libertà, 72017 Ostuni BR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P123
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTarantoShore Excursions - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaPorts of Call Tours - PugliaPhotography Tours - PugliaShore Excursions - Alberobello & LocorotondoWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoPorts of Call Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoPhotography Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoShore Excursions - MateraWalking Tours - MateraPorts of Call Tours - MateraPhotography Tours - MateraCategory