Departure & Return
From the SS 379 exit at PILONE Rosamarina-Ostuni - SP 19 and then continue to Ostuni. From here, initially take the SP 20 for Villanova and at the first roundabout turn left for Pilone-Rosamarina SP 19 for 4 km. On the road, follow the signs for "Antica Masseria Brancati".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pugliamare
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff