5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Gole Alcantara is one of Sicily’s most popular attractions, and often has the crowds to match. On this private half-day tour, let a local guide help you sidestep the tourists and show you the park’s caverns and rock formations, gardens, and best swimming places. Later, explore the seaside town of Giardini Naxos on foot. Finish the tour with food and wine tasting at a local wine bar.
- Guided tour of the Gole Alcantara and Giardini Naxos
- Round-trip transportation from a hotel or port
- Swim in the park’s natural pools and explore the gardens
- Food and wine tasting in a local wine bar with bay views
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Boot rental (20 euro)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will meet you at your accommodation, port or train station in Taormina, Giardini Naxos, Catania or Messina.
Important: when making a booking, please select a tour option depending on your pickup location.
- Taormina port
- Giardini Naxos port
- Catania port
- Messina port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour of Gole Alcantara with Food and Wine Tasting in Giardini Naxos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour of Gole Alcantara with Food and Wine Tasting in Giardini Naxos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour of Gole Alcantara with Food and Wine Tasting in Giardini Naxos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour of Gole Alcantara with Food and Wine Tasting in Giardini Naxos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCataniaTaorminaMessinaShore Excursions - SicilyFood Tours - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyWine Tastings - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaFood Tours - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaWine Tastings - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaFood Tours - MessinaBus Tours - MessinaWine Tastings - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaHalf-day Tours - MessinaCategory
Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoCastelmolaCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Corso Umberto IIsola BellaTaormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Villa Romana del CasaleTaormina Piazza DuomoSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)Piazza IX Aprile