5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a taste of Sicily with this private tour to Mt. Etna, Europe’s highest active volcano. Leave the driving to your private guide and take in the scenery as you drive through mountain villages, stopping at a local honey farm. Visit the famous Silvestri Craters and an Etna winery for lunch and a tasting of both red and white Sicilian wines. This tour can be customized, including the addition of a cable car ascent to 3000 meters up the volcano.
- Explore Mt. Etna with a private guide
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and led your guide do the navigating
- Visit a honey farm and a local winery
- This tour can be customized, including a cable car ascent
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour only for your party by comfortable air-conditioned car
Private local tour leader
Guided tour of Etna
Visit to local honey farm and tasting of honey, jams, olives, olive oils, wines and liquors
Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
Round-trip transportation by private comfortable car
Visit of one of the best Etna wineries and food and wine tasting
Coffee and/or Tea
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Cable car to an altitude of 3000 m (65 Euro for 1 person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will pick you up at your accommodation, port or train station in Taormina, Giardini Naxos, Letojanni or nearby.
- Taormina port
- Giardini Naxos port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour of Etna Volcano and Etna Winery Visit with Food and Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour of Etna Volcano and Etna Winery Visit with Food and Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour of Etna Volcano and Etna Winery Visit with Food and Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour of Etna Volcano and Etna Winery Visit with Food and Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Bruno also speaks perfect English, which is somewhat of a rarity in Siciliy (people speak English, but not perfect like Bruno)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour of Etna Volcano and Etna Winery Visit with Food and Wine Tasting
5 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTaorminaShore Excursions - SicilyFood Tours - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyWine Tastings - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaFood Tours - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaWine Tastings - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaFood Tours - MessinaBus Tours - MessinaWine Tastings - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaCategory
Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Piazza IX AprileCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Villa Romana del CasaleTaormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoCastelmolaTaormina Piazza DuomoMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Corso Umberto IIsola Bella