4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get the ultimate Sicilian experience with a 4-hour hands-on cooking class. Cook traditional Sicilian food for the 4-course meal such as tuna carpaccio, arancini, pasta a la norma, fresh fish, cannolis, cassata and more depending on the season. After all your hard work, enjoy the fruits of your labor on a terrace looking over the Ionian Sea and accompanied by local wines and spirits.
- Take a 4-hour hands-on cooking class during your time in Sicily
- Help your host create a delicious and traditional 4-course meal
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor with local drinks looking over the Ionian Sea
- Receive a personalized experience with your own guide and transport
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your chef will meet you at your hotel, port or train station in Taormina or nearby towns.
- Taormina port
- Giardini Naxos port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adult people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cooking Class with Sicilian Chef + 4-Course Dinner in Sicilian Family?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cooking Class with Sicilian Chef + 4-Course Dinner in Sicilian Family?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cooking Class with Sicilian Chef + 4-Course Dinner in Sicilian Family?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cooking Class with Sicilian Chef + 4-Course Dinner in Sicilian Family?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35040P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCooking ClassesPorts of Call ToursClasses & WorkshopsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTaorminaShore Excursions - SicilyCooking Classes - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaCooking Classes - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaCooking Classes - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaCategory
Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Taormina Piazza DuomoTaormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Villa ComunaleIsola BellaPiazza IX AprileCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Castelmola