Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
69 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
74 Tours & Activities
74 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Learn to cook traditional Sicilian pasta and cannoli with an expert local chef in romantic ancient villa. Sip DOC wine and taste hand-made bruschetta as you get to know your chef and decide what type of paste to make. Lean local secrets to making perfect fresh pasta and authentic cannoli, and then celebrate your hard work by enjoying your hand-made meal on an outdoor terrace accompanied by Sicilian DOC wines.
- Learn to make authentic Sicilian pasta and cannoli from scratch in an ancient villa
- Sample Sicilian DOC wines, and local specialties, and learn pro tips from your chef instructor
- Discover the secrets to Sicilian cooking and take your skills home with you
- Sit down to enjoy the meal you prepared on a welcoming outdoor terrace
Saved to wishlist!
Pasta cooking class
Cannoli cooking class
All ingredients for cooking
Step-by-step guidance by experienced Sicilian chef
English speaking chef
Lunch or dinner
Sicilian wines, water
Private cooking class - for your party only
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your chef will pick you up at your hotel, port or train station in Taormina or Giardini Naxos.
- Taormina port
- Giardini Naxos port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Gluten free option is available for pasta, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cooking Class in Taormina: Pasta from Scratch and Cannoli ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cooking Class in Taormina: Pasta from Scratch and Cannoli ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cooking Class in Taormina: Pasta from Scratch and Cannoli ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cooking Class in Taormina: Pasta from Scratch and Cannoli ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35040P44
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTaorminaShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaBus Tours - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaHalf-day Tours - MessinaCategory
Piazza IX AprileIsola BellaCastelmolaTaormina Cable Car (Funivia)Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Taormina Piazza DuomoMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Villa ComunaleTaormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del Duomo