Are you interested in?
16 Tours & Activities
Travel & Transportation Services
21 Tours & Activities
18 Tours & Activities
5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Equipments: helmet, wetsuit, shoes and life jacket.
Entrance ticket to the Alcantara Park.
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Port of Giardini Naxos, Via Schisò, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
- Port of Messina, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 27, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
- Catania Cruise Port, Terminal Crociere Sporgente Centrale, porto, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Body Rafting Alcantara gorges with food and wine tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Body Rafting Alcantara gorges with food and wine tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Body Rafting Alcantara gorges with food and wine tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Body Rafting Alcantara gorges with food and wine tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Quick tip, If you dont want to run the risk of loosing your glasses, bring contact lenses." See review
Product code: 35040P59
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation Services Private Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportCataniaTaorminaTransportation Services - SicilyPrivate Drivers - SicilyTransportation Services - CataniaPrivate Drivers - CataniaTransportation Services - MessinaPrivate Drivers - MessinaCategory
Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Corso Umberto ITaormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoVilla ComunaleCastelmolaSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Taormina Piazza DuomoMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Isola BellaPiazza IX Aprile