8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Search for the elusive rafflesia flower in the Cameron Highlands on a full-day tour that combines a rafflesia hike with traditional culture, a tea plantation visit, butterfly park, and strawberry farm. Looking for rafflesia on a guided hike is a great way to get the latest information about where the flowers are blooming, for a chance to see the world’s largest flower before it fades.
- Included entrance fees ensure no extra tour costs
- Meet indigenous Malaysians in the village of Orang Asli
- Travel in a climate-controlled minivan for comfortable exploring
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Cameron Highlands hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cameron Highlands
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pahang Forestry Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour complimentary hotel transfer is limited to hotels located in Tanah Rata area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of jungle trekking is involved
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTanah Rata4WD Tours - PahangSporting Events - PahangBus Tours - PahangExtreme - PahangFull-day Tours - PahangCategory