3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Doing your own sightseeing in Tallinn may leave you skimming over landmarks and the city’s history and culture. Make the most of Estonia's UNESCO-listed capital on a small-group guided walking tour that features all the must-sees and historical and cultural commentary—benefits you may miss if alone. Admire Toompea Castle and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, and explore the Lower Town’s medieval squares and churches. A choice of departures provides useful flexibility.
- Experience old Tallinn’s highlights on a small-group walking tour
- See and hear about the history of the main sites, without getting lost
- Stroll the Lower Town’s cobbled squares and lanes, and explore Toompea Hill
- Personalized feel: with choice of departures and numbers limited to 10
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 guests
Departure & Return
Cafe Maiasmokk , Pikk 16, 10123 Tallinn, EstoniaThis activity will end right where it started.
Maiasmokk Cafe, Pikk 16, 10123 Tallinn
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nova Fairy Tales Tallinn
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Easy walking tour but wear appropriate footwear as the streets have cobblestones." See review
- "I called Viator in the morning and they could organize a tour for the same day." See review
- "I am very satisfied with this tour and I highly recommend it for those who visit Tallin for the first time!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tallinn Small Group Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingTallinnCity Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCity Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgCategory
Estonian Open Air MuseumTallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed) Tallinn City WallDome ChurchTallinn LegendsTallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)Kadriorg ParkKumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)Sagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)Vabamu Museum of Occupations and FreedomKadriorg PalacePalmse Manor (Palmse Mois)Tallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn) Olde HansaKGB MuseumFreedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)