Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Shore excursions usually take visitors to a city's main attractions and little else. This guided tour takes you to Tallinn's charming Old Town but also takes you beyond that well-trafficked area to the baroque Kadriorg Palace, Song Festival Grounds, and Pirate Beach while still getting you back to the ship on time.
- See lesser-visited attractions as well as Tallinn's top sights
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from the port
- Timed to meet your ship's arrival and departure
- Small-group tour for a more personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan first half of the tour
Drinks and food
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We meet all cruise ship passengers at the dock. Please leave the terminal and make your way to the exit. Your guide will have a sign that says "Walks In Europe"
- Port of Tallinn, Kesklinn, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe,OU
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tallinn Shore Excursions: Old Town and Kadriorg Palace?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tallinn Shore Excursions: Old Town and Kadriorg Palace?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Tallinn Shore Excursions: Old Town and Kadriorg Palace?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Tallinn Shore Excursions: Old Town and Kadriorg Palace
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTallinnShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaShore Excursions - St PetersburgBus Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgPorts of Call Tours - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgCategory
Sagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois) Tours & TicketsDome Church Tours & TicketsKadriorg Palace Tours & TicketsKGB Museum Tours & TicketsTallinn City Wall Tours & TicketsKumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum) Tours & TicketsSeaplane Harbour (Lennusadam) Tours & TicketsTallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn) Tours & TicketsLahemaa National Park (Lahemaa Rahvuspark) Tours & TicketsTallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda) Tours & TicketsEstonian Open Air Museum Tours & TicketsFreedom Square (Vabaduse väljak) Tours & TicketsPalmse Manor (Palmse Mois) Tours & TicketsTallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed) Tours & TicketsVabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom Tours & TicketsOlde Hansa Tours & TicketsTallinn Legends Tours & Tickets