- Incredible views and photo opportunities in Tallinn’s Old Town
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your cruise port
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*Shore Excursions: All start and end at the dock.
*Once you book a shore excursion, it is mandatory to send us your ship’s schedule so we organize your timing and let you know accordingly.
*Your guide will wait for you just outside the ferry terminal. He/She will have a signboard that says Walks In Europe.
* We do not use a vehicle in Tallinn ( You do not need one, it is only 10 minutes walk to the old town)
- tallinn port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cruise ship passengers MUST notify details of cruise chip and the time it will dock/leave.
- We are happy to customise your timings if you let us know your dock's schedule.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe,OU
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Tallinn Shore Excursions: Old Town Walking Tour.