- Tallinn sightseeing shore excursion by coach and foot
- Visit some of the oldest and most historic parts of Tallinn such as Toompea Castle
- Take a coach tour to Baroque-era Kadriorg Park and the seaside district of Pirita
- Explore Tallinn Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a walking tour
- Visit the oldest apothecary in Europe and Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral , the largest cathedral in Tallinn
- Learn several interesting historical facts about Tallinn from your expert guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The guide will meet you at the agreed pick up point.
Please be so kind to let us know your prefered pick up point at least 24 hourse before the tour.
- Port of Tallinn, Kesklinn, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
What To Expect
Then, venture to the coastal district of Pirita to admire its gorgeous beaches and the crumbling ruins of the Pirita Convent. See the Song Festivals Grounds and hear of how globally renowned artists have performed there, then disembark your coach.
Stretch your legs during an informative walking tour of Tallinn’s charming Old Town and discover the quaint landmarks that pepper the UNESCO World Heritage-listed enclave. Begin on the clifftop perch of the Upper Old Town and descend past quaint red-gabled roofs and splintering spires to Toompea Castle, a flagrant fortress that houses Estonia’s Parliament and the Tall Hermann Tower.
Next, venture within the sacred interior of the Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral, a great example of ecclesiastical elegance that boasts the title of Estonia’s largest. After gazing at the interminable ceilings and prismatic stained glass windows, meander through the narrow cobbled streets of Lower Old Town to see one of Northern Europe’s only Gothic town halls.
Bid your guide and group farewell in the Lower Old Town and make your own way back to your cruise port in time for your ship’s departure.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Tallinn Port for your ship's departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transport to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Available in English language only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reisieksperdi AS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience