3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel back in time during this private 3-hour city tour of Tallinn’s historic sites. The first half of the tour will be by bus, and will cover Kadriorg Palace and Park, the UNESCO Heritage-listed Tallinn Song Festival Grounds and the ruins of the Pirita Convent. In the city’s old town you’ll embark on foot, visiting places like the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral (Russian Orthodox) and St. Mary’s Cathedral (Lutheran), among other stops. Discover Toompea Castle and the Estonian Parliament in Upper Town and visit the oldest operating pharmacy in the world in Lower Town. At the end of the tour your friendly guide will set you loose to explore on your own, offering suggestions for the top local attractions.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please specify the name of your hotel and guide will meet you in the lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Estonia OU
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Tallinn City Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tallinn City Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tallinn City Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tallinn City Private Tour
3 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTallinnBus Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiClassic Car Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaClassic Car Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaBus Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgClassic Car Tours - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgCategory
Palmse Manor (Palmse Mois)Tallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn) Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)Tallinn City WallDome ChurchFreedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)Olde HansaKadriorg PalaceVabamu Museum of Occupations and FreedomEstonian Open Air MuseumKGB MuseumKumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)Kadriorg ParkTallinn LegendsTallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed) Sagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)