Explore our promoted experiences
- Cycle along Tallinn’s seafront promenade and admire the Peter the Great Summer Palace
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town of Tallinn both by bike and on foot
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Tallinn or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is only for Cruise passengers and starts from the Port-border zone. Non-cruise tourists cannot enter the area or participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY City bike OÜ
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms