Departure & Return
The guide will be meeting you with the sign DISCOVER ESTONIA at the exit gate from the port customs area. there is only one exit to the city, so you cannot miss it. GPS link https://goo.gl/maps/4wZKBwB2ScM2 Please note - meeting point is NOT the pier, but the exit from the port area.
the tour is finished 15 min walk away from the pier, in the main square of the old town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Estonia OU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff