Explore our promoted experiences
- Tallinn shore excursion: Old Town, Kadriorg Palace, and Pirita beach
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town on a walking tour
- Admire the views from the top of Toompea Hill
- Visit landmarks such as Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Pirita Beach, and the Great Coastal Gate
- Marvel at Kadriorg Palace and stroll around the magnificent palace gardens
- Great-value tour includes port pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Ideal introduction to Tallinn for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Hop out to explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town on foot, strolling along the cobbled lanes and admiring the characterful medieval buildings. Along the way, stop to peek into St. Olaf’s church and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, visit one of the oldest functioning pharmacies in the world, and marvel at the Three Sisters Houses, a cluster of medieval merchant houses that have been transformed into a 5-star hotel.
Continue to the Dome Church (Virgin Mary Cathedral), then take in the views from Toompea Hill, as your guide tells you all about Estonian culture and traditions. After the walking tour, enjoy a short break to grab a coffee or browse the handicrafts stores for unique souvenirs, before jumping back on the bus.
Drive around 15 minutes to Kadriorg Park, where you’ll have a chance to stroll around the palatial gardens and admire the grandiose façade of the Kadriorg Palace, which once belonged to Empress Catherine I.
Continue exploring nearby attractions such as KUMU Art Museum, the Song Festival Grounds, and the Olympic Yacht Center, then enjoy a stop at Pirita beach, where the romantic ruins of St. Bridget’s Convent make for some striking photo opportunities.
Your tour ends with drop-off at the port in time for your cruise departure.
Please note: Some of the churches require donations if you wish to enter (own expense). This tour involves a moderate amount of walking and is not wheelchair accessible. Tours are limited to a group size of 26.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a shared group tour. Maximum number of tour participants is 26.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Personal food and drinks are not allowed in the vehicle
- Photography is not allowed inside the churches and cathedral
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands