- Explore the town of Hida on a small-group e-bike tour
- Easily pedal through the countryside and enjoy the views
- Sit down to a delicious lunch at a local establishment
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 4 bikers
Departure & Return
The specific departure point is Hida-Hagiwara station. You can take 8:00am train leaving Takayama and get off at Hida-Hagiwara. Your guide will pick you up at the station by 8:50am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum height is 145cm
- Maximum height is 190cm
- Participants can store luggages inside of the bike garage during the tour
- The specific departure point is Hida-Hagiwara station, and your guide will pick you up at the station before the tour starting time
- Please directly contact us via our website "UMESEKO TOUR" if the date you want to book is not available on the calendar
- Near public transportation
- We may cancel a tour due to poor weather and road condition
- If a cancellation required, you will be offered a different date, another available tour with refund of difference or a full refund
- Not recommended for those who have not ridden a bike for a long time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for more than 185cm tall person because of the bicycle design
- Please let us know at time of booking if you have any food restriction or allergy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY UMESEKO TOUR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff