6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Costs for ferry
Meals as included on each day
Use of bicycle
Alcohol and personal beverages
Costs not included above
Costs due to unforeseen circumstances
Shopping, tipping and other costs due to nature of participants
Departure & Return
Japan, 〒760-0011 Kagawa, Takamatsu, Hamanochō, 1, １−２０
7/3/2020 - 12/14/2022
|Monday - Friday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anabuki Travel Inc.
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6－Day Cycling Tour in Shikoku - Enjoy Shikoku's Best Spots by Bicycle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6－Day Cycling Tour in Shikoku - Enjoy Shikoku's Best Spots by Bicycle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6－Day Cycling Tour in Shikoku - Enjoy Shikoku's Best Spots by Bicycle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6－Day Cycling Tour in Shikoku - Enjoy Shikoku's Best Spots by Bicycle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
6－Day Cycling Tour in Shikoku - Enjoy Shikoku's Best Spots by Bicycle
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTakamatsu4WD Tours - Kagawa PrefectureSporting Events - Kagawa PrefectureBus Tours - Kagawa PrefectureMulti-day Tours - Kagawa PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Kagawa PrefectureExtreme - Kagawa PrefectureCategory