- Night tour of Taipei highlights
- Explore the ancient Longshan Temple
- Stroll through the Huaxi street night markets
- Delicious Din Tai Fung dinner
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from downtown Taipei
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Taipei City Center. If the hotel lobby is located on an upper level, please meet the tour guide on the ground level of the hotel building. Exact pick-up time will be provided by local operator upon confirmation.
What To Expect
After that, your guide accompanies you to Huaxi Street for a stroll past food stalls and street vendors in the bustling night market. Browse the small shops of Snake Alley for bargains.
Then it's dinner time. Get ready to the famous restaurant, Din Tai Fung, where you’re treated to the famous food such as xiao long bao, steamed dumplings, hot and sour soup, fried rice, and steamed red bean xiao long bao as the dessert.
Your final stop is Taipei 101, a must-do attraction while in Taipei. If you’d like, ascend the tower for outstanding views of Taipei (admission is an additional expense, payable direct).
Afterward, you’re transferred back to your Taipei hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Times and sequences are subject to change according to the weather and traffic condition.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edison Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Taipei Night Tour including Din Tai Fung Dinner.