Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
15 Tours & Activities
6 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Some history-focused group walking tours can feel impersonal and rushed. Enjoy an intimate experience on this private walking tour of the small island of Ortygia in the historic center of Syracuse. As you walk from the ancient Greek Temple of Apollo to the Arethusa Fountain and through the Jewish Quarter, your guide reveals the rich history of the ancient city.
- Private guided tour exclusively for your party: No crowds or waiting around
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
- Option to finish with wine- and food-tasting in a local wine bar
- Flexible several departure time to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Food tasting (optionally)
Wine tasting (optionally)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
On request, your private guide can pick you up at your hotel or port in Siracusa (Ortigia).
- Syracuse port
- Siracusa port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Since it is a private tour, minimum 2 persons per booking is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Syracuse Private Walking Tour with option of Food and Wine Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Syracuse Private Walking Tour with option of Food and Wine Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Syracuse Private Walking Tour with option of Food and Wine Tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Syracuse Private Walking Tour with option of Food and Wine Tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The food and wine tasting is worth the extra money." See review
Product code: 35040P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSyracuseShore Excursions - SicilyFood Tours - SicilyWine Tastings - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaFood Tours - CataniaWine Tastings - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaFood Tours - TaorminaWine Tastings - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaCategory