7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit the towns of Syracuse and Noto on this full-day tour. Explore the ancient Greek archeological sites such as the Ear of Dionysius and the Greek Theater. Then head into the city to tour Ortigia Island with its beautiful cathedral built above a Greek temple. The last stop is the “Baroque Capital” of Noto to see some of its beautiful architecture and aristocratic palaces.
- Explore Syracuse, Ortigia, and Noto on this full-day tour
- See ancient sites like the Ear of Dionysius and Greek temples
- Admire the beautiful architecture of the “Baroque Capital”
- Enjoy sweeping views of Catania on a panoramic tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Catania Tour Private Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesShore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSyracuseUnique Experiences - SicilyShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyUnique Experiences - CataniaShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaUnique Experiences - TaorminaShore Excursions - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaCategory