4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Sicily is known for its rugged countryside, beautiful but often hard to access. Take in one of its most dramatic landscapes with this river walk through the largest canyon on the island, the Cavagrande del Cassabile. Follow your guide along a little-known trail through this nature reserve to admire the pristine river, steep gorge, and lush vegetation and learn about Sicilian flora and fauna along the way.
- Hike through the largest canyon in Sicily, part of a nature reserve
- Skirt the river along a historic trail with the help of a guide
- Learn about the local flora and fauna, some in danger of extinction
- Round-trip transportation to and from the trailhead makes access easy
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
9am to 1pm Monday to Sunday
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will need to have running shoes to get wet for the Gorge walking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicily Nature Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 86666P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSyracuseNature and Wildlife - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyNature and Wildlife - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - TaorminaCategory