3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
How to get the best results from your iPhone camera
FREE lens kit for your iPhone (macro, fish eye and wide angle lenses)
Photo editing techniques
Bring your own iPhone (iPhone 6 or after)
Departure & Return
Sydney NSW, Australia
Sydney NSW, Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- For anybody over the age of 16, though you have to be accompanied by an adult if you are not 18
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY eyephototours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Photo Tour with an iPhone?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Photo Tour with an iPhone?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 118159P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursArt Classes Walking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSydneyRail Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesCity Tours - New South WalesArchitecture Tours - New South WalesWalking Tours - New South WalesPhotography Tours - New South WalesArt Tours - New South WalesArt Classes - New South WalesRail Tours - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyCity Tours - Hunter ValleyArchitecture Tours - Hunter ValleyWalking Tours - Hunter ValleyPhotography Tours - Hunter ValleyArt Tours - Hunter ValleyArt Classes - Hunter ValleyRail Tours - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensCity Tours - Port StephensArchitecture Tours - Port StephensWalking Tours - Port StephensPhotography Tours - Port StephensArt Tours - Port StephensArt Classes - Port StephensCategory
White Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT)Shelly Beach Royal Botanic Garden and The DomainParliament HouseNewtownBronte BeachSEA LIFE® Sydney AquariumThe RocksHyde Park Barracks MuseumTobruk Sheep Station Sydney Conservatorium of MusicNielsen ParkBondi to Coogee Beach Coastal WalkRose BayOverseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)Shark IslandSydney ObservatoryHawkesbury RiverWILD LIFE Sydney ZooMrs Macquarie's Chair