- Get out of the city for a day and enjoy one of Australia's oldest national parks
- Hang out with koala at a wildlife park dedicated to conservation
- Marvel at a waterfall view on an easy hike in Morton National Park
- Enjoy a seaside lunch, boutique wine tasting, and small-group max of 11
Departure & Return
The meeting point is out in front of the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, 30 Pitt Street, Sydney. It is a 2 minute walk from Circular Quay light rail stop, train station, bus stops and ferry wharves and a 5 to 20 minute walk from most central Sydney hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years. Photo ID may be requested as proof of age
- You should be able to walk 1 km (half a mile) at a time and be able to walk up and down 50 steps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Travel Planner
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Wildlife Waterfalls and Wine Day Tour from Sydney.