1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Indulge your inner wine lover with this tour and tasting at Urban Winery Sydney. Learn about the winemaking process during a tour of the facility while enjoying regional cheeses and charcuterie. Sample six regional wines, take home a complimentary bottle and stop by the cellar door for more tastings and purchases.
- Taste your favorite wines at Entertainment Quarter’s Urban Winery Sydney
- Take a tour of Urban Winery’s state of the art wine-making facilities
- Savor delicious complimentary cheeses, charcuteries, and several wines
- Enjoy a complimentary bottle from Urban Winery’s founder, Alex Retief
Saved to wishlist!
Guided in-depth tour around winery by the head winemaker
Taste 6 different wines from 3 different regions
Shared cheese and charcuterie boards
Take home bottle of A.Retief Wine
Additional take away wines available to purchase and take home from the cellar door
Departure & Return
Building 121, Bent Street The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park NSW 2044, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years to partake in the experience however children are permitted within the winery
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Winery Sydney
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Urban Winery Sydney: Winery Tour and Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Urban Winery Sydney: Winery Tour and Tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Urban Winery Sydney: Winery Tour and Tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyFood Tours - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesWalking Tours - New South WalesFood Tours - Hunter ValleyWine Tastings - Hunter ValleyWalking Tours - Hunter ValleyFood Tours - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensWalking Tours - Port StephensCategory
Mt. Kosciuszko National ParkSydney ChinatownRoyal Botanic Garden and The DomainMilsons PointGoat IslandSydney Jewish Museum Museum of Contemporary ArtObservatory ParkSydney Harbour Tall ShipsChinese Garden of FriendshipRose BayGarden IslandWhite Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT)Hyde ParkWoolloomooloo WharfOxford StreetNielsen ParkKu-ring-gai Chase National ParkShelly Beach St. Mary's Cathedral